|Job Title:||Administrator Airline Licensing|
|Category:||Markets and Consumers Group|
|Job Description PDF :||View Description|
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is the UK's specialist aviation regulator. Through its skills and expertise it is recognised as a world leader in its field. The CAA currently has two vacancies for Administrator Airline Licensing roles based in central London, to provide administrative support to assist CMG in meeting its objectives.
The work entails pursuit of two of the CAA’s strategic goals:
- To improve choice and value for aviation consumers now and in the future by promoting competitive markets, contributing to consumers’ ability to make informed decisions and protecting them where appropriate.
- To ensure that the CAA is an efficient and effective organisation that meets Better Regulation principles and provides value for money.
The post holder will require:
- Good numerical and drafting skills;
- Good communication skills and the ability to carry conviction with external stakeholders;
- The ability to manage their own workload and coordinate with the team effectively and maintain quality and accuracy under pressure;
- Self-reliance and ability to take initiative, but be able to identify when to refer to others;
- Good IT skills in the use of common CAA applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, SharePoint) and the ability to learn and utilise bespoke systems for the post concerned;
- An understanding of the following will be required to perform the job effectively, although it may be learned in post:
Whilst the role is offered on a full-time basis, we are willing to consider requests for part-time/flexible working from candidates which meet the person specification and essential skills for the role.
Interviews: w/c 18th December
|Closing Date:||12th December 2017|
This position is now closed and no longer accepting applications.