|Job Title:||Infrastructure Technical Lead|
|Type:||Fixed term 12 months|
|Salary:||Up to £55,000 depending on experience|
|Job Description PDF :||View Description|
We have an exciting opportunity working as an Infrastructure Technical Lead on a fixed term contract at our Gatwick office. You will play a key role in the successful delivery of our Accommodation Project. We're in the process of opening a new office in Canary Wharf to move our London colleagues to and are looking for someone with the relevant experience providing input and interpretation of design and strategy produced and defined by the architects. This is a really exciting opportunity to lead on the delivery of a new IT capability in a green field site with a large variety of new technology.
We are looking for candidates to demonstrate the following:
• Formal technical certification or equivalent experience in Infrastructure technology such as:
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) / VMWare Certified Advanced Professional Datacenter Administrator (VCAP-DCA);
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
• CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Data Center / CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data Center
• NetApp Certified Storage Associate (NCSA) / NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
• Considerable design and implementation experience
• Project delivery experience working within a Prince 2 environment, knowledge of Agile and Waterfall approaches would be beneficial
• Of graduate calibre or equivalent experience with an ITIL or Prince2 foundation or practitioner accreditation
• Experience working at various level of management up to senior level
Closing Date: 13th July
Interview Date: Week commencing 16th July
Working with us
The CAA is committed to smarter working arrangements and will consider all applications.
We recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition. The CAA embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity.
|Closing Date:||13th July 2018|
This position is now closed and no longer accepting applications.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) recognises the importance of privacy protection, and acts in compliance with all applicable privacy laws. Please review this document carefully. It contains information regarding the terms of collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information submitted through the CAA’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and your usage of the ATS.
Use of Candidate Information
The CAA's HR team collects and stores your personal details (ie name, contact details, qualifications, right to work, etc.) for the purposes of recruiting and hiring suitable candidates for employment by the CAA
1. CAA rely on your consent to process your personal information. By consenting to this notice, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purpose identified.
2. Processing of your personal information is required for the performance of a contract with you/or in order for us to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
3. The processing of your personal information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which CAA is subject.
4. The processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a task CAA carries out in the public interest or official authority vested in us in accordance with UK/EU law.
Information provided electronically by users of CAA's ATS will be utilised by CAA, and shared with its contracted agents (Penna and Government Recruitment Services), and representatives for the purpose of recruiting and hiring suitable candidates for employment by the CAA.
Types of Information
CAA's ATS maintains personal information that you voluntarily submit electronically on one or more secured servers. The CAA will delete all personal information associated with unsuccessful applications after two years following an unsuccessful application. If your application results in an offer, CAA retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship with you, following which condensed employee file details are kept for 7 years. Thereafter, personal details (including full name, years of service, date and reason for leaving) are kept for a period of 30 years to enable CAA to provide information for referencing requests.
Accuracy of Information
You are responsible for ensuring that all information submitted by you and contained within the ATS is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Knowingly submitting inaccurate, false, or misleading information may make you ineligible for consideration for employment opportunities, and in some cases where CAA rely upon such information, may lead to termination of employment with CAA. CAA takes all reasonable steps to ensure that information collected within the ATS by its employees and representatives is correct, however, CAA will rely upon you to access the ATS periodically to update or verify your personal information and to confirm your willingness to receive communications from CAA.
Withdrawing from Participation
Participants in CAA's ATS should contact CAA via email directed to: FOI.email@example.com. Indicating whether they wish to withdraw from a particular competition or alternatively, from all participation in the ATS. Further rights as a data subject can be found here. Contact details of the CAA's Data Protection Officer can be found here. You have a right to complain to the ICO about the CAA's processing of personal data.
Acceptance of the Data Protection Agreement
In order to submit an application, you must consent to the above Data Protection Agreement. You may withdraw your consent at any time. By checking this box you are indicating that you understand and agree to the Data Protection Agreement herein; and you consent to be contacted via electronic messages, telephone and post for the purposes of recruitment, hiring and human resources management.
*If you do not agree to the Data Protection Agreement, your application will not be processed and a candidate profile will not be created in CAA's Applicant Tracking System (ATS).