|Job Title:||Licensing Finance Officer|
|Category:||Strategy and Policy|
|Type:||Fixed term up to 18 months|
|Job Description PDF :||View Description|
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is the UK's specialist aviation regulator. Through its skills and expertise it is recognised as a world leader in its field. The CAA currently has a vacancy for a Licensing Finance Officer based in central London, to provide financial advice and analysis in relation to the licensing of air carriers and more generally the Markets & Performance work programmes surrounding Brexit.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of different projects over time including
(i) financial modelling
(ii) assessment of issues key to regulated companies financing their licensed activities
(iii) the development of policy in respect of regulatory accounts and the regulatory bases of licensees.
- Good analytical ability, detail oriented together with good drafting skills
- Hold, or be working towards, an appropriate and relevant financial, economic or management qualification(s).
- Work well independently
- Ability to instigate progress
- Knowledge of the airline/tour operating industry
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to carry conviction with outside companies at the highest level
Whilst the role is offered on a full-time basis, we are willing to consider requests for part-time/flexible working from candidates which meet the person specification and essential skills for the role.
Interviews: w/c 8th January, 2018
|Closing Date:||18th December 2017|
This position is now closed and no longer accepting applications.