|Job Title:||Performance Based Regulation Principal|
|Type:||Fixed term up to 24 months|
|Salary:||Up to £55,000pa - dependent on experience|
|Job Description PDF :||View Description|
We're looking for a Performance Based Regulation Principal to further develop and embed PBR across the SARG business unit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge team, well respected across the aviation industry.
The role is responsible for the coordination of all PBR related CAA international activity, acting as the interface and PBR subject matter expert.
You will be required to develop and maintain the suite of PBR related documents and training material. You will be required to coordinate and support the UK PBR industry group and promote safety initiatives both within the UK and overseas. You will also deliver the cultural, process and procedural changes required to enable the embedding of SARG's transformation to risk and performance-based regulation.
The PBR Principal role requires knowledge, skills and experience relevant to:
• People training and meeting / workshop facilitation.
• Development of training materials using blended learning methods.
• Speaking, listening and writing in a clear and thorough manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Effective engagement at all levels within the organisation.
• Experience of aviation safety risk management approaches and aviation regulation.
• Working collaboratively across teams with occasional overseas travel.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a dynamic regulatory authority, respected worldwide and lead the way on PBR, we would like to hear from you.
Interview Date: 2nd and 3rd May 2018 (Competency based interview with 10-minute presentation)
Working with us
The CAA is committed to smarter working arrangements and will consider all applications.
We recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition. The CAA embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity.
|Closing Date:||26th April 2018|